<body>


Saturday, March 20, 2010

OH, GOD BLESS ME!
I PASSED!
I finally can release the stone in my heart!
It is so thankful to have passed.
Luckily I passed,
if not, I might be dismissal from school
or
might be attachment for two months and have go back to school to study.
So LUCKY!
This week
Second week of attachment
Within this two weeks,
I had gained quite a lot working experiences.
As what we think is not easy to work in office environment.
Although this week, some of the times is quite slack
but I had gained a lot of SAP knowledge and how the company manage the functions.
Although sometimes feel a bit boring
but still gained a lot.
Besides that, I had attend their company training and lecture by my supervisor.
Next week, Mon and Tues still have training sessions.
It is a good experiences.
I agreed what XL had said in her blog.
When you get into office environment,
you will think that everyone will wear nice clothings to work,
but end up you are the one who most outstanding clothings,
You will feel a bit odd.
So just wear whatever you want and look confident and just be yourself,
it will be nice on you.
Casual Formal!

ju-floor_fourteen, 3/20/2010 01:07:00 PM.

Profile


Judy Khoo.
Wishlist
▪ New Camera(Lumix GF 1)
▪ Coach Wrislet
▪ Longchamp Bag
▪ New Clothings
Exits
  • AikKeong
  • Amanda
  • AmandaKwok
  • Anthony
  • BeeHong'B6
  • CeciliaYeo
  • ChunYan
  • DorisNg
  • HuiChen
  • HuiZhen
  • ITE Chapter-NP
  • Joash
  • KellyLam
  • KimYen
  • KitKeong
  • LayPing
  • Michelle
  • MIR-EnE'B6
  • Priscilla
  • QuanYi
  • Regina
  • Ryan
  • SengKiat
  • Shing
  • Shirley
  • Steven
  • TianHong
  • TBB
  • XinLi
  • XiuLing
  • YiHao
  • Yvonne
  • PAST/PRESENT
    August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 February 2007 April 2007 November 2007 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 August 2011