HAPPY 2010!Although it is a little bit late to say
But I still want to say
"HAPPY Twenty Ten"I have been long time didn't update my blog.
And I have change my new blog skins and new photos too.
Times goes so flies...
Now already
"Twenty Ten"It mean I'm going
"one" year older
And all the past, had being a past
So it is time to look forward
It is also is time for me to say
"GOODBYE"
I had been working in "Lacoste" almost 11 months
and I have to say
"Sayonara" to them.
Although I'm a bit of sad as I had been working so long
there is a bond between me and them so it is a little bit of unforgettable memories.
But I'm gratful and thankful to know so many friends or colleagues
although we might not be able to see each others anymore
However, it is a unforgettable memories for me.
Hence, I felt a bit gulity as I have no chance to say
"SORRY" to her
in face to face or telephone, I hope she will forget e past and be friends with me again.
Last but not least, just want to say
SORRY!
永别了!