Just now i have read through someone's blog
And I agree what she had wrote in her blog.
Friendship is need each other to maintain.
Maybe there is some misunderstanding
but if someone who wish to step back one step, e misunderstanding can be solved.
But if someone are stubborn whose dun wish to step back one step,
misunderstanding will still be there and e problems will last long.
Why not someone be more optimistic?
Izzit must hated e person forever?
Don't you think it is so uncomfortable in ur heart ma?
In my dictionary, I don't wish to lose one friend in my lifetime.
Even though you still ignore me or don't talk to me
but i still treat you as my friend.
Im this type of person and this is who i am.
Maybe I am a straightforward person and
maybe what i have spoken out hurt someone
but i doesn't mean it.
Maybe she won't see this blog
but i hope she will saw it.
Friends.
ju-floor_fourteen, 9/28/2009 12:35:00 PM.