Ermm..
How should I start with?
As usual
Study, Work, Enjoy
Last Sunday
During working
Suddenly
Mummy Lea asked me
"DO YOU WANT TO GO TO LYN'S HOUSE AS HER NIECE HAVING BDAE?"
I was shocked.
Usually, as you know me well
I will definitely say ok.
I'm a steady person.
But during she asked me
i'm abit struggling
duno want to go ma?
bcoz all is filipinos
then i'm only e chinese
I feel very odd.
But I feel bad to reject.
So I have no choice, just go bah.
To experience their living in S'pore
So I went.
But I doesn't know that "??" is gg too.
I was like retarded
When I saw "??"
I duno what to say and I duno want to talk to "??"
In tt moment, when reaching amk
I feel like telling Cand, I don't want to go le
But I didnt bcox I already promise mummy Lea
I will go to her house warming.
So i cannot so bad didnt go to Lyn's hse.
When I reached Lyn's hse
Lyn was shocked.
"Aaa, you also come har"
LOL
But during in her house,
I was so pai seh
bcox all is filipinos
so I was abit -_-"
REALLY DUNO HOW TO REACT?
ju-floor_fourteen, 7/15/2009 09:44:00 PM.