
Damn! F1
Let me waste money to take MRT home
&
Let me work until 11pm for three days
Idiot!
Anyway it is a good chance to let me watch some live show
Wah! When I heard e sound of F1 cars,
Feel like ownself driving e cars lor
But e sound is really damn loud so if
you wanna to watch e live F1 in future,
Rmb to wear earphone lor
If not, your ears will burst sia
Hahahaa..


Did you saw anything??
Where is e car gone??
This is e three picture I had taken during e first day of practising
E cars is really too fast
You cant really see lor
When seeing, beta dun blink your eye
if not, cars already gone, you still seeing
Oso cant take photo using Handphone Cam
You must use those Cam that can zoom & click very fast de
If not, you will same as me
-_-"
What a nice F1 live show!
But on e second day (Sat)
When e F1 show ended,
is really damn alot of people lor
&
e stupid police go close down e city link mall to city hall way
Already alot of people still close down there
OMG lor!
Den I, Dee Dee & Oliver
we have no choice,
have to walk to Suntec Convention Centre
to city hall
really idiot lor
Do you know how we walk??
We walk like one small step one small step to reach Suntec lor
Although we manage to walk to city hall,
but when I reach home already 12.15 bah
Is really damn tire
Luckily, ytd my shop end late
if not, we going to walk one big round to city hall lor
Heng lor
But one bad thing is
My shop,
"One Watches"
is
MISSING!
Coz aft F1 ended ytd,
Suddenly,
One group foreigners come in to my shop
&
look at those watches
&
I'm e one who are serving
then suddenly,
another one group of singaporeans come in
oso look at e watches
So I have been surround by them
but in e end, we manage to sell two watches at last min before closing e shop
But when we counting e watches left at e shelf
We discovered one watch is MISSING
We panic awhile,
& re-count e watches but still left out one
But luckily, this morning Menchi
go & look out in e drawer
& discover a watches that have to be send for repairs
I oso know that one of e watches need to send to repairs
But I forgotten
Then Menchi say I didnt tell her,
let her panic for so long
Ok lah
is my fault & Dee Dee's fault
coz we didnt tell Menchi & Fiona
if we didnt found that watch,
I, Menchi & Fiona
have to pay for that MISSING watch lor
Really very Heng!
If not, die le
Have to deduct from my salary le
song le yi kou qi
ju-floor_fourteen, 9/29/2008 10:23:00 PM.